Integrity Church Wedding Guide
The following guide is designed to give you all of the information you will need to request the use of the Integrity Church facilities for weddings & receptions. If you’d like to set up a time to look around the facilities and ask any questions about items in this document, you may send an email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” and someone will contact you.
If you decide that you would like to have your wedding and/or reception at Integrity, here are the steps you will need to follow in order to move forward with this process:
STEP #1: Fill out and return the application. To put in your request, we will need you to fill out ALL required information. Other information may be added to the form later, as you finalize your plans (minister, attendants, musicians, etc.).
STEP #2: Payments
Once you’ve received approval from the church, you will need to mail or bring in your deposit of 50% of costs PLUS an additional security deposit to secure the reservation. For ceremonies only, the remainder of the rental fees and other payments are due on or before the wedding rehearsal. For events including a reception, final payment is due 1 week prior to the event, along with an evidence of insurance certificate.
Wedding Rules and Regulations
- All couples who wish to use the church’s facilities must abide by all of the rules and regulations set out below.
- All weddings dates must be reserved through our church staff.
- No weddings may be scheduled on Sundays.
- A 50% deposit of total facilities rental fees is required to hold the reservation.
- For ceremonies only, all remaining payments and fees (officiant, facilities coordinator, sound technician, etc.) should be given to the Integrity Church Facilities Coordinator at the time of the wedding rehearsal.
For events including a reception, final payment is due 1 week prior to the event, along with an evidence of insurance.
FACILITIES RENTAL COSTS & PERSONNEL FEES
- There is a base rental fee of $500.00 for the use of the church sanctuary, which covers both the rehearsal (up to 2 hours) and the wedding ceremony (up to 5 hours). Additionally, the wedding party may use one room in the social building for bridal preparation, and another for the groomsmen for up to 5 hours on the day of the wedding, and this usage will be included in this fee.
- Our social building may be rented for receptions for $350 for the first 5 hours. 5 hours includes 2 hours for set-up, 2 hours for reception, and 1 hour for clean up. ANY time over 5 hours will incur a $50 per hour fee
- If you would like to have Integrity Church’s pastor perform your ceremony there is a $300.00 officiant’s fee. If an Integrity Church’s pastor is unavailable, we can help direct you to another approved officiant to perform the wedding service, though the price for that officiant may differ from our own fee rate. Additionally, couples are required to employ one of the church’s sound technicians if they plan to use powered sound (ceremony only; there is no sound system in our Social Hall for reception use). The sound technician must be paid a separate fee of $150.00.
- For wedding ceremonies/receptions, all couples are required to pay Integrity Church’s on-site Facilities Coordinator. Coordinators will be present for 2 hours of rehearsal (including opening and closing building), as well as for ceremony set-up and ceremony up to 5 hours total. Facilities Coordinators must be paid a separate fee of $100.00 for the ceremony, plus a cost to-be-determined for any reception. The Facilities Coordinator is NOT a wedding coordinator–you will need to obtain your own wedding coordinator (we can provide a list of recommended wedding coordinators to you.)
- For wedding ceremonies and receptions, there is a $250 cleaning deposit required ($100 for ceremony only; $150 for reception only)
- A refundable security deposit of $300 is required and will be returned within 30 days as long as there has been no damage to the facilities. No food except bottled water is permitted in the sanctuary to ensure that carpets or chairs are not stained. Also, no one besides the Integrity Church sound technician is allowed to touch any of the sound or musical equipment.
SUMMARY OF FEES:
- $500 for rental of Sanctuary
- $300 refundable security deposit
- $100 for Facilities Coordinator
- $150 for sound technician (required if sound system is used)
- $100 cleaning fee (for ceremony only–required)
RECEPTION IN SOCIAL BUILDING
- $350 for first 5 hours (minimum usage) and $50 for each additional hour
- $150 cleaning fee (required)
Confetti and rice are prohibited for exit from church; birdseed and bubbles are acceptable alternatives. Integrity Church does not provide catering services. Couples are responsible to arrange food service with the help of the wedding coordinator. Catering services should bring in all of their own cooking and serving utensils, dinnerware, or glassware. No items in the kitchen should be used by caterers. No alcohol may be served or consumed on church premises at any time. A wedding reception may be shut down by church staff if this expectation is violated.
- Non-members of Integrity Church must secure a liability ride of one million dollars and attach documentation to this application. You may obtain this “one-day” policy by speaking with your insurance agent, or researching on the internet. The church will need to have evidence of this coverage mailed or emailed to us by ONE WEEK PRIOR to the wedding date.
All couples are strongly encouraged to attend premarital counseling, however if a couple chooses to be married by an Integrity Church pastor, they will be required to receive their pre-marital counseling from an Integrity Church pastor.
- $65 per 1 hour session (4 sessions required)
- Attendance at the wedding rehearsal is mandatory for all members of the wedding party. Coordinator will arrive ½ hour before the rehearsal to open up the church; the wedding party will have 2 hours for the rehearsal.
- Cancellations made 30 days or more prior to the wedding will receive a full refund, minus 20% of the deposit.
- Cancellations made 30 days or less (up to one week before) prior to the wedding will receive a refund, minus 25% of the deposit.
- Cancellations made within one week of the wedding will receive a refund, minus 30% of the total rental cost.
For an application please email:
Bottom of Form